- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: MRO, CMO, JDE/ SAP Purchasing Modules
(West/ 3k -3.5k/ 5 days)
- To provide purchasing services and support for the acquisition of MRO/CMO and other miscellaneous indirect purchasing spent.
- Develop and manage a pool of qualified and approved suppliers or contractors.
- Develop and execute local and global purchasing policy and procedure in the conduct of purchasing.
- Diploma in mechanical / electrical engineering or relevant experience.
- With Technical knowledge and able to comprehend engineering drawing.
- Min. 3 years of indirect purchasing handling MRO & CMO in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to understand, interpret cost structures & negotiate.
- Able to operate JDE/SAP software purchasing modules.
- Experience in managing and handling of scrap sales/disposal.
- With supervisory experience to engage purchasing administrator in support.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin