- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: order processing, from fmcg environment
- To purchase and coordinate all FMCG products for Bangladesh, India market.
- To coordinate and support all logistic/shipping matters to customers within the Asia Pacific
- Monitor customers’ debt and other financial matter to ensure timely accounts settlements.
- Actively monitor customers’ stock holding to ensure no out-of stock and over stock situation.
- Coordinate existing customers’ accounts to drive higher target.
- A&P claims reimbursement calculations.
- GCE 'O'/'A' level or Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales coordinating/order processing.
- Meticulous and able to handle data entries accurately and efficiently.
- Good computer skills and must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Pleasant personality with good customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Team-player & able to work with deadlines.
- Preference given to those who are able to start work immediately or on short notice
- Salary up to $2,000 + AWS + Performance Bonus
- Lunch provided.
- 5-day work week - 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Please forward detailed RESUME with a PHOTO in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please remember to state your
• Current salary
• Expected salary
• Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
• Notice period
Please state position applied for as the subject in the email. We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.