- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Purchasing
- Source for materials, services & vendors
- Review quotes and negotiate for best price & terms
- Prepare Purchase Order
- Plan and coordinate time & delivery of purchases
- Maintain procurement database
- Ensure that quality and quantity of products/services received are up to client’s requirements and in compliance with negotiated contract
- Variation order control with both vendor and client for project changes and variations
- Assist other departments on procurement issues, if required.
- Minumum GCE’A’ Level & above
- Min 5 years relevant experience in purchasing environment
- Computer literate with hands on experience with Microsoft Office.
- Candidate must be resourceful in personality.
- Possessed strong command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Be able to work independently and has a positive working attitude
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Possessed working knowledge of NAV system is an advantage
- Ability to start work immediate is preferred.
- Working hours: 5 day work week, Mon to Fri (9.00am-6.00pm)
Singaporeans & PRs only (Foreigners need not apply)
Interested applicants kindly email your detailed resume with a recent photograph
indicating your current and expected salary to
Agency No. 11C2877