- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Sourcing & Purchasing, Microsoft Office program & ERP system
Salary : Up to $3.5k
- To report to Senior Manager (Purchasing) in all purchasing matters
- Liaise with vendors on all purchasing matters.
- Monitor the performance of vendors.
- Recommend to Senior Manager to de-list non-conforming vendors.
- Maintain equipment catalogues for purchasing use.
- Prepare and obtain quotations.
- Procurement of materials, engine spares, hardware, provisions and consumable for company's fleet of vessels.
- Procurement of steel materials, yard equipment, spares, and consumable for Singapore & Batam Shipyards.
- Prepare of purchase orders for the approval of the Senior Manager before releasing to vendors.
- Arrangement for shipment of equipments and goods
- Checking of invoices, delivery orders and purchase orders.
- Take corrective/preventive action to ensure that the Company’s objectives are met.
- Others as assignment by HOD or management.
- Diploma in Logistic or supply chain management with 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office program & ERP system
- Strong negotiation skill
- Well organized and good interpersonal skills
- Possess good spoken and written English skills with the ability to communicate with Chinese speaking suppliers/associates
- Singaporeans/PRs may apply
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188