- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Experience in SAP and Supply Chain
You will be responsible for assisting in daily purchasing and administrative work for the variety of items purchased by SIA Group. Your main duties include the following:
- Liaising with various Business Units (BUs) on the preparation of specifications of items to be purchased
- Preparation of tender and quotation documents
- Launching of the tender/quotation events
- Summarizing the tender/quotation results for review
- Co-ordination of submission of samples for tender/quotation evaluation/shortlisting by the BUs
- Preparation of award recommendation papers for approval by appropriate approving authorities
- Preparation and administration of contracts
- Liaising with suppliers on quality, stock-holding and delivery issues
- Preparation and administration of the routine purchasing reports for the section
- Any other duties as assigned by the superiors
- You should possess a good diploma in any discipline.
- Experience in SAP and Supply Chain will be an advantage.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Please complete a copy of our application form and submit it together with your online application via our recruitment system.
We thank all applicants for their interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.