- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Purchasing, Communications skills
- Source for the most competitive price and quality from local and overseas suppliers with lead time consideration to fulfill the needs of shipbuilding and repair jobs.
- Ensure that PO process adheres to company guidelines.
- Monitor delivery after issuance of orders as well as checking on mill certificates
- Coordinate with end users for the right items to be purchased whilst giving recommendations and information to users.
- Quarterly review of all outstanding Purchase Orders and taking appropriate actions to close them.
- Maintain proper set of catalogues
- Evaluate new suppliers.
- Diploma qualification
- 3 years purchasing experience.
- Technical background is required, preferably in marine line
- Some knowledge of import/ export procedures including Letter of Credit
- Willingness to work as a team.
- Has integrity.
If you are interested to work within a dynamic and expanding group, please email your CV / resume via firstname.lastname@example.org.