- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Maritime Studies, Maritime Transportation Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Detail oriented, able to multi-task and handle stress, Good negotiation skills
- Purchasing of spare parts and supplies for the ships.
- Forwarding and expediting of ships spare parts.
- Update periodically the status of the surveys and certificates for all ships. Assist in keeping track of any survey due and advise Superintendents.
- Expenditure by ship is to be keyed into the computer. Include account codes, PO number, Vendor, Invoice, and status.
- Min 2 years of working experience in Purchasing for offshore companies.
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and handle stress.
- Candidates with unrelated background or experience need not apply.
- Only Singaporean / Singapore PR need apply.
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/