- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Purchasing, Communications skills
- Assist managment in identifying cost saving and optimisation opportunities. Develop and implement sourcing and negotiation strategies for key areas to achieve short and long term saving targets.
- Support the development and implementation of purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures ad ensuring all purchase are approved within mandated guidelines.
- Provide coaching and initiating improvement initiatives with a team of purchasing officers and shipping employees.
- Assist in price and contract negotiations, with a view to monitor the cost of procurement and budget for the department to achieve cost and budget efficiencies.
- Able to communicate and work with muti-functional team effectively to ensure smooth execution of duties and timely resolution of issues.
- To maintain metrics for purchasing process improvement, supplier management and reporting.
- To identify qualified potential new vendors or suppliers to secure more cost effective sources.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Purchasing or Material Management.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in purchasing in FMCG.
- Experience in planning and basic knowledge of food ingredients markets and management of contract packers.