- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: QA Documentation Clerk
- Filing and distribution of day-to-day QA/QC documents and reports.
- Dispatch inter-departmental documents or articles, and daily clearance/distribution of relevant fax, letters, etc from the QA Dept Inbox at the company Administration Office.
- Maintenance and updating of the Quality databases in both hard files and electronic archiving systems.
- Prepare routine department reports and monthly data for performance trend or statistical analysis.
- Coordinate with all Department Heads on monthly KPI data updating and generate monthly consolidated KPI Review Report for management review meetings.
- Administering the QMS Audit Program and coordinating with all internal QS auditors to ensure timely closure of the annual internal audit schedule.
- Assist in responding to general system related questionnaires as per guided by the QA Supervisor (or QA Manager) as part of customer enquiry or sales quotation (ITB) supports.
- Any other administrative or clerical duties as may be assigned by the superior.
- 2 years’ work experience in similar capacity preferably in the manufacturing sector.
- Computer literate with good proficiency in MS Office (WORD/EXCEL/PPT, etc) and Adobe Acrobat applications.
- Working experience in quality (ISO9001) or similar management systems will be highly preferred.
- Possess good initiative and work attitude, able to work independently with minimum supervision and able to work on extended hours when required to.
- Good inter-personal skills and able to work well in a team environmen