- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: QA (Quality Assurance), QC (Quality Control), Quality Management
- West / 5 day
- Basic up to S$ 2,500 (experienced applicants)
- Fresh Dip Welcome to apply
Our Client is a well-established company in providing low to high tech packaging services. Due to their expansion plans, they are inviting suitably qualified candidates to enhance their dynamic team as a QA Engineer
- To maintain quality system and be responsible as Quality Management Representative
- Ensuring all QA activities in operations
- Responsible for Fire Safety and Workplace Safety & Health (Risk Management), etc.
- Conduct Quality Awareness training for new staffs as required
- Respond to request related to quality issues and drive customer satisfaction programs
- Handle all QA related procedures process, documentation and audits to the current ISO standard
- Diploma in Quality Assurance/Engineering
- Min 3 years QA working experience in manufacturing environment
- Well-versed in Quality Management System including ISO 9000 and 14000
- Strong analytical skill, self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Only Singaporean and Singapore PR can apply
- Location: West Area
- Working days: 5 day week
- Salary: Basic up to S$ 2,500
(Salary will commensurate according to Candidates’ Work Experience).
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to the email below**
or call Preston at 6590 9927 or 9112 7106 for a confidential discussion.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent Photograph
ONLY SINGAPOREANS OR SINGAPORE PRs NEED APPLY.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!