- Salary: 2200 - 2500
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, ISO/QS (International Organisation for Standardisation/Quality Standards), QA (Quality Assurance), Quality Management
- Preparation of QA reports and managing the document control process for Quality Management Systems
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive action for process related concerns and customer complaint
- Responsible in checking and verifying the calibration status of equipment used in the operation.
- Ensure systems provide GMP governance and regulatory compliance.
- Liaise with customer on all quality related issues
- Support audits from external regulatory agencies, customer, internal and to lead the preparation activities in advance of such audits.
- Conduct training with reference to ISO, customer standard, safety and regulatory requirement
- Assist Quality manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining thequality management system.
- Prepare and assist the team for any external audits.
- Support in daily Quality activities
- Any other task, as assigned by QA Manager
Education and Experience:
- Min Higher NITEC or above in engineering disciplines
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in quality assurance
- Strong in the application of Microsoft Office Tools
- Knowledge and hand on experience in ISO 13845 standard and audit
- Profound knowledge in quality tools such as FMEA, Control Chart and etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills