- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Engineering Science
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Quality Management System including ISO 9000 and 14000.
- To maintain quality system and be responsible as Quality Management Representative.
- Ensuring all QA activities in operations.
- Responsible for Fire Safety and Workplace Safety & Health (Risk Management), etc.
- Conduct Quality Awareness training for new staffs as required.
- Respond to request related to quality issues and drive customer satisfaction programs.
- Handle all QA related procedures process, documentation and audits to the current ISO standard.
- Diploma in Quality Assurance/Engineering.
- Min 3 years QA working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Fresh Graduates will be considered for an entry level position.
- Well-versed in Quality Management System including ISO 9000 and 14000.
- Strong analytical skill, self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Location : Tuas - transport to & fro at Jurong East
- Singaporeans & PRs need to apply.
1) Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
2) Last drawn and/or current salary
3) Expected salary
4) Date of availability and/or Notice Period
5) A current photograph
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence and only short-listed candidates will be notified