- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: QA (Quality Assurance), QC (Quality Control)
- Overseas the QA / QC Department
- Prepare QA Plan (QAP) and Project Quality Plan (PQP) to meet customer's contractual requirements
- Assist the management representative to manage the company's ISO system.
- Assign QC Inspectors to various projects including fabrication workshops and project sites.
- Provide information on quality matters to production matters to production to answer customer's questions on quality related issues.
- Monitor non-conformance reports and corrective action requests with an objective to reduce the non-conformance costs for the company
- Collect and analyze data on the quality trends in the company and then highlight abnormalities to the General Manager.
- Minimum Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or relevant qualification in Quality Engineering.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years relevant working experience in QA & QC in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge on Quality Systems (i.e.ISO 9001 : 2000) will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop solutions to complex process problems.
Please indicate in your CV:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you. Please state down which position you are applying. Rest assured that your interest will be treated in strict confidence.