- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Architecture , Construction
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: strong analytical and problem-solving skill, strong computer skill
- Responsible for implementation of quality control procedures and plan for providing the more efficient onsite construction work.
- Develops and maintains quality standards that apply to onsite construction work and ensuring proper implementation.
- Reviews and approves inspections, test plans and quality control plans from contractors.
- Identify, analyses and resolves problems and issues with quality assurance and control for site construction work.
- Candidate must have min.10 years related experience of which 5 or more years in managing quality control procedures for building project
Recruit International Pte Ltd(04C3121)
Interested candidates, please email your resume as follows:
♣ Resume in MS WORDS FORMAT
♣ Attached current Photo
♣ State Current & Expected Salary
♣ Notice Period
♣ Reason for Leaving per job