- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: QA (Quality Assurance), QC (Quality Control)
- Evaluate QA/QC submissions by contractors and comment on its adequacy and completeness to ensure it is fit for purpose for the mass renewal of the track system.
- Develop complimentary QA/QC supervision plans/checklists to ensure that the completed work meets the required standard.
- Lead and provide guidance to QA/QC officers to ensure that the Quality Control System is properly implemented.
- Assist in configuration control for the Project work.
- The successful candidate is expected to have experience in QA/QC system in established set ups and familiar with ISO 9001.
- Trained as a Quality Auditor is a definite advantage.
- Experience in large scale civil and building work and trackwork would be favorably considered.
- Degree holder in civil/E&M Engineering and Building with minimum three years of experiences in related field.
- Diploma holder in civil/E&M Engineering and Building with minimum eight years of experience in related field.
Human Resource Division
SMRT Corporation Ltd
251 North Bridge Road
All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.