- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- To carry out daily production and delivery inspections before RTO inspection.
- To check shop drawings used are updated and approved copy
- To conduct mix design trials for all the projects
- To conduct check on the batching plant for its daily production
- To actively involved in QC process in collection testing and record keeps of specimen batch for all project
- Performs inspections on materials delivered by supplier to ensure conformity and arranges for testing if required
- Provides feedbacks to QC Manager/Project Manager/QC Engineer/Production Engineer on damages to mould, machine equipment other production irregularities.
- Attending to joint inspection with RTO/client on quality check of product
- Prepare QA/QC reports on QA/QC Matters
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering
- Min 2 years of experience
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at mail to: email@example.com
All applications details will be treated as confidential.
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and Expected salary
- All Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability & duration
- Recent photograph
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.