- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marine Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: QA (Quality Assurance), QC (Quality Control), Microsoft Office
Salary : Negotiable
- To carry out function in relation to quality assurance and control for shipbuilding and ship repair.
- Ensuring that all reports are kept up- to-date and all findings are followed up.
- To maintain quality standard as specialized by ship owners and ensure compliance
- Troubleshoot, minimize and solve all quality issue internally and externally.
- Arranging and liaising with related parties on survey, inspection of vessels/projects.
- To follow-up and ensure compliance of quality plans.
- To check and endorse inspection report.
- Other tasks as directed by management.
- Min Diploma in Mechanical/Marine Engineering with min 2 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to communicate in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and Hands-on, positive work attitude
** Company will provide ferry ticket to return Singapore weekly **
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188