- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Auditing, QA (Quality Assurance)
- Excellent remuneration package
- Good work culture
About Our Client
Our client, a leading Manufacturing company within the oil & gas industry is looking to recruit a QHSE Manager for their facility based in Singapore.
The Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental (QHSE) Manager aims to ensure that the services & products provided by the Company and its Group are fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations and coordinates the activities required to meet Quality standards.
- Promote & manage Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policy, procedures & activities to be aligned with the Corporate HSE Policy and directives.
- Lead company to implement ISO 9001: 2008 and API certifications, and as well as maintenance of the certifications
- Developing Quality Plans and/ or Inspection Test Plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as clients requirements Oversee the security systems are in order.
- Participate in the evaluations of suppliers
- Promote HSE objectives within the Company
- Promote and Co-ordinate awareness on all HSE activities to all staff
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Lead Auditor / Auditor Trained in Quality Management System
- Practical experience in occupational Quality Assurance in the Oil & Gas industry
- At least 3 years in the management of quality function
- Auditing skills in both internal and external environments
- Past experiences in managing Health, Safety, Environment, security services & systems for the company
What's On Offer
Managerial role with a leading oil & gas manufacturing company, Exciting challenge with competitive package.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phoneSophia Davison on +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1825630