- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Environmental Engineering , Engineering (General) , Environmental Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: QESH and EHS compliance audits, Able to interpret engineering drawings
Only Singaporean and PR need apply
Please attach CV with photo
Able to start work within short notice
Position : QHSE MANAGER (Tuas / Max $6500)
- Support QESH risk and hazard assessments and their monitoring process to provide a regular reporting on QESH issues to the management.
- Lead, manage and support the LEAN initiatives
- Coordinate and support management of specific issues of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Coordinate and support management on QESH issues.
- Ensure company conforms to local legal and corporate requirement in regards to Environmental and Workplace Health & Safety.
- Manage effectively CTSG MTT Site QESH department including all administrative tasks.
- Collaborate with other departments and respond to routine quality related queries.
- Facilitate the Site Management in establishing QESH Objectives and Targets.
- To ensure company conforms to local statutory and corporate requirement in regards to Environmental and Workplace Health & Safety, including other BU's hosted at CTSG.
- Assist Corporate QESH-Council Members to implement ESH assessments, improvements and/or implementations.
- Provide timely reports to corporate on EHS-related topics. Eg. SEED reporting, monthly Site QESH Reports. (Includes PT)
- Evaluate and verify the relevant data in SEED on a monthly, annual basis.
- Supervise the handling of and the compliance with new local legal regulations and the requirements of relevant international standards and Corporate / CT regulations, directives or such other rules.
- Assure compliance to applicable current ISO, OHSAS standards and regulations.
- Monitor and facilitate certification process.
- Plan and carry out internal audits within CTSG, support risk audits and corporate / CT audits and provide support for continuous improvement.
- Plan and co-ordinate the internal, corporate and consultancy audits program, to ensure that the plant is in compliance with current international and local regulations and company standards.
- Ensure the implementation and follow up all the relevant corrective actions from regulatory audits, internal audits and others.
- Liaise with external interested parties related to ESH. Eg. MOM, PUB, NEA, SCDF, neighbors and etc.
- Responsible for the upkeep of Management Systems like change control, standards training, internal audits program and documentation.
- Submission of KPIs for CHART and prepare monthly MIS slides
- Owner of NCR Tool in CTSG and provide trainings
- 5 years of experience in QESH audits, EHS compliance audits, implementation and maintenance of QEHS management systems
- Candidate with knowledge and auditing experience in QEHS standards will be advantageous
- Degree/post graduate degree in Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Technology
- Able to interpret engineering drawings
- Evaluation of sub-contractor quality system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative and proactive
- Good communication, negotiation, planning, coordination & monitoring skills
Interested candidates, please submit your detailed resume with photo attached in Words to: email@example.com
Licence No : 04C4191