- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Security Studies
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Computer skills
- Implement, Administer & Improve the company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management system in accordance with corporate QHSE guidelines and local regulations.
- To assist in Risk Assessments, Incident Reporting and Investigation, Waste Minimization, Promotional Activities and implement various aspect of HSE Management System.
- To assist and manage the Quality Management System and to provide guidance to ensure compliance with Policies and Standards.
- To support and assist all required QHSE related training.
- To conduct site inspections and audits.
- To coordinate and communicate with relevant departments, corporate personnels and government bodies relating to QHSE issues.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in any discipline with at least 3 years experience in Shipyard or Oil & Gas industry.
- Must be Registered Safety Officer
- Have at least 3 years of experience in handling ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Candidates who possess knowledge of ISO 29001 will be an added advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and good computer skills are essential.
- Good knowledge of local laws & regulations