- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Maritime Studies, Marine Engineering, Maritime Transportation Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: ISM & ISPS, Strong oral and written communications skills (English), Good experience in report writing, Experience with MS Office, DPA
Our Client, an Offshore company is looking for
- Sea-going experience of 2nd officer and above
- Sound knowledge in ISM & ISPS
- Carry out internal ISM & ISPS audit onboard ship as assigned by the Manager
- Carry out onboard safety coaching as assigned by the Manager and monitor the effectiveness
- Compiling and analyzing monthly safety statistics from the ship assigned
- Coordinate and participate in the investigation of accidents and near misses
- Investigate and complete the process of close out of all accidents investigation reports and prepare/submit lessons to the QHSSE Manager for promulgation to the Management
- Produce statistical reports for management review as well as per charterers requirement
- Provide QHSSE aspects of company bid submission as requested
- Ensure all ships are HSE compliant with Company’s policies and safety standard
- Provide support to the Dept on the implementation of QHSSE initiative e.g ISO 9001, 14001
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by the QHSSE Manager
- Must have sea going experience
- Must possess valid qualification as QHSSE Executives
- Must be able to travel overseas whenever the need arises
- Must be able to work independently and yet able to perform as a team player since this role requires the incumbent to liaise and work with various Department and team
- Singaporean and SPR are welcome to apply
Candidates interested in the above position please visit our company website at www.royaloceanmarine.com to view our list of job opening.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who encounter problems sending their CV, please contact us at 64239539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
We are updating the job posting on a regular basis on this Facebook. In order to promote our Facebook, we will be looking into having some lucky draws in the coming months. Please follow our updates on the Facebook and we wish you all the best in the lucky draw. Kindly join us in Facebook by liking on our page. The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at www.royaloceanmarine.com