- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Assist the QA Manager in the smooth running of operations.
- Ensuring Continuous improvement with Quality Control System
- Making Sure that Product are manufactured according to Customer requirement.
- Investigate Customer Complaint and non-conformance issue
- Ability to interpret Blueprint and drawing symbol.
- Logical analytical mindset
- At least 2 to 3 years experiences in precision machining & related industries
- Knowledge of tools, concept and methodology of QA is an advantage
- Hardworking & positive attitude
- Able to work overtime if requires
- Communication & interpersonal skill
- Previous working experience in a Japanese company is an advantage
Interested candidates please email your CV with photo and expected salary to email@example.com