- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Mechatronics
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: CMM, first article, QA (Quality Assurance), QC (Quality Control), Mechanical
Our Client is the world's leading manufacturer of surface mount technology (SMT) placement machines and solutions. The Company has customers all over the world catering to wide-ranging industries such as telecommunications, automotive, IT consumer electronics and automation.
- Perform incoming goods inspection.
- Ensure timely execution of IQA inspections and first article inspections of mechanical parts, e.g. sheet metal, machining and plastic components.
- Work with team members ot achieve inspection targets.
- Timely update of inspection report.
- Candidate must possess at least Nitec / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Quality Control / Assurance or equivalent.
- Experienced in incoming inspection environment.
- Must be able to use CMM, smartscope and small hand tools for mechanical parts measurement.
- Must be able to do CMM programming is an advantage.
- Trained in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Able to read and understand mechanical drawing.
5-day work week - Monday to Friday (8.30am to 6.00pm)
Work place located at Jurong - West of Singapore.
Transport pick-up point @ Jurong East MRT and @ Lakeside MRT
Interested candidates kindly send detailed resume (Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com with
- attached recent photo
- address, mobile contact & email address
- education background
- work experiences
- state your current / last drawn salary
- reason for leaving your jobs
- notice period required
- salary expectation
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.