- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Food Science and Technology
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Technical support
- Responsible for the maintenance of the quality of the company’s products in accordance with ISO & HACCP standards.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate standards of hygiene and efficiency in the technical aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Handling complaints from agents/customers related to Raw Material & Finished Product issues.
- Assisting the GM in handling enquiries from clients regarding the quality of finished products and test methods.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the QC lab & instruments.
- Liaising with Production Manager to ensure production capability of new and existing products, and to advise standards of quality and specifications necessary to produce, in accordance with ISO requirements.
- Assisting in conducting quality checks on in-process and finished products of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Food Technology or Food Science or equivalent.
- Relevant industry experience is advantageous. Graduates without working experience are welcome to apply.
- Required skill(s): Technical Skills, MS Office, Communication Skills.
- Candidate must be a self-motivated individual.
- Possesses relevant experience and commitment in maintaining company standards of quality with a general understanding of ISO9001:2008 and FSSC22000 and HACCP principles.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferably Singaporeans and Singapore PRs to apply.