- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Life Sciences , Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, QA (Quality Assurance), Supplier management
- Bio-Technology start-up
- Newly created role
About Our Client
Innovative bio-technology company supporting the medical industry. As part of the pioneer start-up team, you will be part of the companies first footsteps throughout the Asia market.
- Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in new product development projects and support design control activities.
- Lead project team in risk analysis, material qualifications, supplier management, and validation activities.
- Perform design of experiments, feasibility/characterization studies, and validation of equipment
- Assist and/or lead in thorough investigations of quality issues and effective corrective and/or preventative actionWork closely with a multidisciplinary team (R&D, Clinical Affairs, Quality Assurance, Regulatory and Marketing departments) to coordinate pilot production of new products and accomplish tasks
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering, Life Sciences or Biomedical
- Industry knowledge of Medical Device or Diagnostics
- Quality assurance or engineering exposure
- Advanced knowledge of ISO13485
What's On Offer
Salary and Bonus
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Andrew Davison +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1847820