- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Quality Management, QA, QMS, Customer Quality, Supplier Quality, Tooling, Die, Metal, Molding
Responsible for directing the continued development, improvements and maintenance of quality systems and procedures.
Leading manufacturer with a broad portfolio of products and services with facilities in Asia is recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager to look after product quality and customer quality for the assigned customer accounts.
The QA Manager is responsible to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before the products reaches the customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues. Products are for the telecomm and data center sectors such as optical devices, routers, racks, POS terminals etc.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers' requirements, reduce the number of customer complaints and increase customer satisfaction
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering field or related
- 5 - 7 years experience in a quality management function ideally in a related product sector
- Experience / knowledge in tooling, stamping or plastic injection molding is advantageous
This is a strategic role that allows you to expand your career possibilities and accomplish your quality management skills on a regional platform.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kris Tan (Lic No: R1331334) on +65 6416 9855