- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Client management, analytical and report writing skills, Communications skills
You will lead a team of technicians to make the testing project successful. You will act as the point of contact with the customer to define test requirement and provide test deliverables.
- Establish and manage test projects activities including establishing work plans, resource requirements, milestones
- Provide overall test process and methodologies.
- Deliver accurate, quality and timely test data and reports.
- Close monitoring of the project schedule.
- Provide leadership and direction to team
- Develop excellent working relationship with clients.
- Diploma in Quality Assurance/Mechanical / Electronics/ Mechatronic Engineering, or equivalent
- Working experience in testing related job scope
- Possess strong analytical and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision.
- Positive working attitude and possess willingness to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin and English to communicate with overseas associates