- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Quantitative Analysis, Quantitative Finance , Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Quantitative and qualitative analysis, Civil engineering, Quantity Survey
($2.5k-5k/ 5 Days/ Urgent)
- Manage contract documentation, costs estimation, tender documents, payment preparation & BQ
- Responsible for contract documentation.
- Assist in cost estimation and future tender exercise..
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Measuring quantities / taking off.
- Evaluating and preparing sub-contractors payment
- Attend meeting and assist supervisors in letter /report writing and corresponding issues.
- Preparation of monthly progress claim to client and submit claim for variation works.
- Liaise and establish support with Clients, Consultants, Quantity Surveyors, architects, developers and Contractors on certification of claims for payments.
- contract adminstration & preparation of tender documents
- assesment of contract claim and work progres
- cost planning, analysis and control
- progress claims and final accounts
- Degree/ Diploma in QS/ Building Construction Management/ Civil Engineering
- Sound knowledge in tendering processes and contracts
- Familiar with construction cost and able to work independently
- Meticulous, analytical with excellent problem solving skills, proactive, good team player and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Fresh Grads Welcomed too
*** Interested and sincere applicants, kindly forward your resume in word doc format with a soft copy picture of yourself to email@example.com or call into 6337 4687 and look for Malcolm ***