- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, AutoCAD
• Responsible for pre-tender estimate and preparation of tender documents.
• Conducting tender exercises for sub-contracting including evaluation and award of contract.
• Liaison with procurement.
• Responsible for claims, variation orders, budget & cost control and settlement of final account.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.(Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage)
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in costing and estimating.
- Well versed in interpretation of drawings.
- Good communication skill and writing ability.
- Meticulous in work with analytical skill in problem-solving.
- Highly motivated and independent.
- A good team player with ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to communicate in both English and Chinese.
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org