- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Office administration, Communications skills, ISO/QS (International Organisation for Standardisation/Quality Standards)
- Manage Pre-tender to post-contract stages.
- Responsible for contract documentation.
- Taking off quantities, sourcing sub-contractors & suppliers, pricing and preparation of tender submission.
- Attend meeting and assist supervisors in letter /report writing and corresponding site issues.
- Preparation of monthly progress claim to client and submit claim for variation works.
- Closing of final account for projects.
- Liaise and establish support with Clients, Consultants, Quantity Surveyors, architects, developers and Contractors on certification of claims for payments.
- Possess a degree/diploma/ in Quantity Surveying/Building
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying for building projects/cost control & contract administration would be an added advantage.
- Detailed with excellent problem solving skills, proactive, good team player and able to meet tight deadline.
- Confident and able to work under pressure.
- Able to converse and understand English and Mandarin to communicate with Chinese speaking associates.
- Singaporean and Singapore PRs are welcome to apply.
- With HDB project experience