- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering, Building
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Quantity surveying, Civil engineering
- Manage contract documentation, costs estimation, tender documents, payment preparation & BQ
- Responsible for contract documentation.
- Assist in cost estimation and future tender exercise..
- Liaise and negotiate with sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Measuring quantities / taking off.
- Preparing progress claims.
- Evaluating and preparing sub-contractors payment
- Attend meeting and assist supervisors in letter /report writing and corresponding issues.
- Preparation of monthly progress claim to client and submit claim for variation works.
- Liaise and establish support with Clients, Consultants, Quantity Surveyors, architects, developers and Contractors on certification of claims for payments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Survey, Engineering (Civil), Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants fluent in spoken English & Mandarin, to liaise with Chinese speaking contractors would be an advantage
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel.
- Autocad & MS project would be an advantage.
- Immediate Availability.
- Singaporeans, PRs, foreigners welcome.
Interested applicants, kindly submit your application to us online or via email with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org