- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Microsoft Office, Organisational skills, Interpersonal skills
- Evaluation of price comparison and costing summary.
- Sourcing for new/ required material and suppliers.
- Procurement of material and negotiation with suppliers / sub-contractors.
- Manage cost of the projects whilst achieving the required standards and quality
- Oversee the contract administration throughout the course of the project
- Look into preparation of variation orders, purchase orders and final accounts
- Other QS duties as and when assigned by superior
- At least a Diploma in Quantity Surveying from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in Interior Design
- Knowledge in Building Contracts and good eye for details
- Possess strong planning, interpersonal, communication, organization and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently in fast paced working environment
- Proficient in Computer software such as Ms Words/Ms Excel
- Preferably Singaporean & PR’s to apply
Interested applicants are invited to send your detailed resume stating work experience, last drawn salary, expected salary, date of availability with most recent photograph to email@example.com