- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Building
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Experience and skills in facade work, Knowledge in cost planning & budget control, Building/Quantity surveying knowledge, MS Office, Ability to work independently, Ability to work in a team, Meticulous
- Carry out quantity take-off for project which includes sourcing for supplier and sub-contractor, collate price comparison and costing summary
- Experience on calculating facade architectural & finishing works
- Prepare tender andvarious main building contracts and nominated sub-contracts for tender and contract formalization
- Good knowledge of reading specifications and building drawings
- Ensure quotations are in compliance with specifications and building drawings
- Measure and take off quantities for architectural and structural work elements and prepare progress claim / payment certificate, VO preparation.
- Attend onsite and consultants’ meetings and liaise with clients, architects and associate consultants in the administration of projects
- Liaise with Managers, Team Members, Customers, Sub-Contractors and supplier.
- Knowledge in cost planning and budget control
- Assist Project Manager in procurement and sub-contracting matters
- Handle contract administration and settlement of final accounts with Clients and Subcontractors
- Experience in facade work
- Experience on quantity take-off and calculate architectural and finishing works
- Knowledgein cost planning & budget control
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Building / Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office
- Meticulous individual with ability to work independently as well as in a team