- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Construction
- Skills: Project coordination, Architectural construction
As a Quantity Surveyor of our Interior Architecture Division, you will be managing all costs relating to interior building works. You will be challenged to derive high value for money while minimising costs of projects,and adhering to the required standards and quality. Ideally, you will have a sound knowledge of statutory building regulations and terminologies to understand and explain to internal and external parties.
Your primarily responsibilies as a Quantity Surveyor are as follows;
- Prepare all bill of quantity for the whole project.
- Prepare monthly progress report and progress claim to Consultant.
- Verify subcontractors’ and suppliers’ claim and prepare interim payment certificate.
- Check all new drawings for variation works.
- Call for supplier / subcontractor quotation and compare with tender details.
- Assist in tendering when required.
- Prepare vendor report.
- Responsible for the quality / accordance to the specification of the works.
- Prepare tender and contract documents
- Undertake cost analysis for project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Makes sure that construction and production costs are managed efficiently
- To carry out onsite supervision and coordination works.
Lastly, we willrequire you to
- Possess relevant academics certifications, preferably a degree holder.
- Prior relevant working experience in Interior Design environment is preferred
- Know and understand cost budgeting and construction terminologies.
- Be comfortable intravelling locally to sitesforproject supervision.
- Can work in both team environment and independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commitment, independent, energetic and well-motivated
If you are interested to take on this challenging role, kindly forward your updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org. Regretfully, only suitable candidates will be shortlisted to the next round of our selection.