- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Quantitative Analysis, Building
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Quantity Survey
- 5.5 days
- Govt Projects
- Measuring quantities / taking off.
- Preparing progress claims.
- Good knowledge of tender specifications and drawings
- Ensure quotations are in compliance with specifications and drawings
- Responsible for contract documentation.
- Assist in cost estimation and future tender exercise..
- Liaise and negotiate with sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Evaluating and preparing sub-contractors payment
- Attend meeting and assist supervisors in letter /report writing and corresponding issues.
- Preparation of monthly progress claim to client and submit claim for variation works.
- Liaise and establish support with Clients, Consultants, Quantity Surveyors, architects, developers and Contractors on certification of claims for payments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Building. Quantity Surveying/ Contracts Management/ Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in tendering projects.
- Prior experience with government projects
- Only Singaporeans and PRs
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo