- Salary: 2700 - 4500
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: IC Packaging, Electrical Modelling
Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Job Category/Function: R&D / Sciences / Laboratory / Research & Development (R&D)
Salary: SGD 2700 - 4500
Location: North East, Singapore
- Perform electrical analysis and characterization of advanced IC packages.
- Design inputs of advanced packages for customers to meet their electrical specifications & requirements.
- Develop novel electrically enhanced package technology aligned to UTAC roadmap.
- Build up new electrical capabilities with latest simulation and characterization technologies.
- Carry out electrical measurement and correlate with simulation for validation.
- Assess the feasibility of new packaging assembly and process technologies with respect to electrical performance.
- Conduct IC packaging technology development together with other teams.
- Degree or Master in Electrical Engineering or related with minimum 2 years’ working experience in IC packaging.
- Solid knowledge on microwave technique and transmission line theory.
- Electrical modeling experience using electromagnetic field / circuit simulation software such as Ansys HFSS / Q3D / SIwave / Paksi-E or Keysight ADS is a plus.
- Electrical characterization experience using VNA and TDR is highly desirable.
- Keen for R&D activities in IC packaging technology development, package’s electrical analysis / design/ optimization/ characterization.
- Self-motivated with good problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Entry level candidates with relevant knowledge are welcome to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Alan Chua (Registration No.: R1766529 )