- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Pharmacy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills
- Market Leading Pharmaceutical MNC
- Chance to Progress your Career in a Manager role
About Our Client
Our Client is a key player in the Global Pharmaceutical Market with an impressive portfolio of life saving and life changing products. This undergoing exciting growth in the APAC region.
This individual will be responsible for implementing all regulatory objectives, leading local RA teams and responding to any regulatory changes. This will involve:
- Ensuring all drug submissions are carried out effectively and in compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Leading and training junior members of the Regulatory affairs team to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensuring that local regulatory business objectives are met.
- Establishing and maintaining beneficial relationships with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Optimising regulatory strategies in collaboration with internal stakeholders to maximize business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacy , Masters will be an advantage
- Singapore registered pharmacist
- At least 3 years regulatory affairs experience
- Strong communication skills and experience interacting with local Regulatory Authorities
What's On Offer
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Sophia Davison on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1835670