- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Biological Sciences, Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Office
(West & Central/ Attractive Benefits/ Office Hours)
- Responsible for providing prompt imaging services, ensuring safety and delivering good service and care to the patient.
- You will be responsible for good housekeeping of the procedure rooms and work areas as well as proper care of the equipment.
- You will also be required to assist Radiologist in fluoroscopic procedures and other procedures.
- Diploma/ Degree in Diagnostic Radiography / Medical Imaging
- Experience in a specialised modality (PACS / MRI / CT / Angiography / Ultrasound ) is a definite advantage