- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Real Estate
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Organisational skills, Strategic and Analytical
- To make recommendation and proposals for the store expansion.
- To search, propose and negotiate the best rental for new potential locations, taking into account market demographics.
- To be responsible for all matters relating to the existing tenancy portfolio, including the rental renewals of outlets.
- To work with landlords and major developers to build win-win mutually beneficial relationships.
- To liaise with major developers, government departments and to comply with relevant regulations and legal formalities.
- To conduct leasing administration works including Tenancy Agreement and preparation of tender bid documents and outgoing correspondence.
- Maintain effective communication with internal parties including legal, finance and operations.
- Keep track on competitors’ expansion and updating market intelligence.
- Degree holder with major in Business, Real Estate, Property Management or related disciplines.
- 3 years working experience in real estate and leasing of commercial / retail properties.
- Prior experience in tenancy management in retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Presentable with strong negotiation, communication, writing, interpersonal and organizing abilities.
- Highly motivated, acute business sense with a strategic and analytical mindset.
- Singaporeans or SPRs