- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Sales experience preferred
Attractive subsidies for the first 27 applicants **
Why be a Real Estate Sales Person
• To provide better life for your love ones- unlimited income
• To unleash your potential - be your own boss
• To enjoy quality time & life - flexible working hours
• To enjoy passive income - dual career path/ opportunities to be a savvy investor yourself
Our Core Beliefs
To become the leader in any market we serve and to revolutionise this organisation to have the strength of a big company combined with the leanness and agility of a small company.
To enhance the quality of life by providing value-added professional service.
• Honesty, Integrity and Ethics in all aspects of our business.
• Continuous Self-Improvement in all that the organisation does-in ideas, quality and customer satisfaction.
• Autonomy and Entrepreneurship.
• Respect and Concern for individuals.
With a turnover rate of over $100 million annually since 2007, PropNex's performance in the industry has indeed been nothing short of spectacular.
PropNex meteoric rise to become Singapore's foremost real estate player in an inspiring success story indeed. PropNex’s unflagging commitment to excellence has garnered numerous awards over the years, further consolidating its position as the premier real estate company in Singapore. PropNex is powered by the dedication of thousands of agents.
Building on its founding principles, PropNex quickly gained a reputation for service excellence.This belief in service has propelled the brand to become one of Singapore’s largest real estate companies with a sizeable market share in both the public and private markets. Its 30,000 ft2 mega office at HDB hub is a testament of its size.
Employing more than 100 permanent staff members it provides 13 hours of daily support to customers and agents five-and-a-half days a week. Offering a suite of consultancy departments, it is backed by an impressive backroom support 13 hours a day, 5 1/2 days a week. From its formation in 2000 till its 10th anniversary on 15 July 2010, PropNex agents closed an impressive 218,391 property transactions worth over $60 billion in value!
PropNex is trusted for the breadth and depth of its knowledge of the property market. Apart from providing brokerage services, PropNex offers consultancy services via several strategic business unit-Project Marketing, Investment and En Bloc Sales, Business Space, Prime Landed and Corporate Leasing.
Reasons that top agents chose us
Our insistence on using innovative technology allows us to stay ahead of the competition. These technical advancements include:
• Comparative Market analysis databank
• Financial planning software
• Personal homepage for property marketing
• Island-wide Residential Database
• Agents’ Virtual Office with timely updates on company policies and personal records
• Short Messaging System Broadcast for instantaneous communication with all / Targeted agents
Over 280 days per year are set aside for intensive training, development and workshops for each of our agents. This ensures that they are highly qualified and are able to consistently maintain high standards of professionalism. On top of that, we also invite expert speakers for our Quarterly Conventions to educate and motivate our associates.
Professional Development and Training
• Rigorous training programmes and workshops
• Motivational talks by well-known local and international speakers
• Centralised in-house agents courses (CEHA, CES, CEA)
• On the job training and coaching
• Mentorship programme
• Continued Professional Development
Don’t believe what we say! Do yourself a favour! Call us now to witness and experience what we claimed to be. What do you have to lose?
Contact: Vincent Koh 9100 0383 / Cynthia Tan 9099 0888