- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Real Estate
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Sales, Customer Service
The real estate salesperson, reporting to the Director, will be responsible for assisting our clients in the home search process, from initial consultations, viewings and negotiations, to final documentation and handover.
- Responsible for residential properties leases and sales
- Prospect, quantify and service potential clients
- Review and execute documents
The salesperson will enjoy flexible working hours, competitive commission structures, and the opportunity to join a boutique agency, where everyone is part of the Executive Homes family.
- Candidates must be eligible for registration with CEA (ie. having obtained a pass in either REA or RES examinations)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only
Candidates should apply by email to Nicole Harlow, Director, Client Services, including resume and recent work experience.