- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Receptionist, Admin Assistant, Front desk management
- Responsible for monitoring the office cleaner and ensure she carries out her duties as per requirement and to ensure the upkeep of pantry cleanliness as well as the stocking of pantry items such as beverages, safely kit items, detergent, etc.
- Provide general office/administrative duties and assist various departments in the administrative job, such as typing, copying, scanning, filing, data entry, etc.
- In-charge of all stationery matters includes ordering, stocking and responding to requisition from Head office and Boutiques.
- In-charge of all office equipment’s and monitoring of maintenance contract and to coordination of any office or related equipment or fixtures repairs
- Update all supplier’s database and upkeep in centralize system (share-file)
- Coordination of staff uniforms, polo shirts, accessories and related matters
- Any other duties as assigned by the company.
- Minimum ITE, N level or above with at least 2-3 years’ of relevant working experience.
- Pleasant personality, friendly and smiley.
- Independent, mature and professional with high regards for customers service standards.
- Meticulous and detailed person.
- Hands-on and able to multi-tasked and can handled varied tasks.
- Ability to commence immediately will be an added advantage
Working Location: Central/ 5 Days Week
Salary: Up to $2000 (depending on relevant working experience)
Interested candidate with the above qualification and experience, kindly forward your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com or call 6896 3317 for more details.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
2) Last drawn and/or current salary
3) Expected salary
4) Date of availability and/or Notice Period
5) Recent photograph of yourself (a must)