- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Office administration
- No OT
- 5 day/ near Haw Par Villa MRT
- Basic up to S$ 1,800 + VB
- Expanding Life Science MNC
Our Client is a well-established MNC Manufacturer in Pharmaceutical Industry. Due to their expansion plans, they are inviting suitable qualified candidates to enhance their dynamic team as Receptionist cum Admin
- Manage the reception area, attending to guests, vendors and etc.
- Provide general administrative support
- Handle all incoming calls and channel to the appropriate/respective departments in a well and polite manner
- Handle flight bookings and hotel reservations for business related travels as and when required
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor or delegate
- GCE O levels with some relevant working experience
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision, yet capable to function effectively within the team environment.
- Good interpersonal and team skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge Microsoft office applications
- Able to start working immediately or within short period of notice
- Singapore citizen or PR preferred
- Location: Near Haw Par Villa MRT; Science Park Road
- Working days: 5 day; 8:45p.m. - 5:45p.m.
- Salary: Basic up to S$ 1,800 + VB
(Salary will commensurate according to Candidates’ Work Experience).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format to:
or call Preston at 6590 9927 or 9112 7106 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Recent Photograph
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
*Application open to Singaporeans and SPRs only*
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!