- Salary: 1600 - 1600
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Customer service, Receptionist, Cabin Crew, Frontdesk
Candidates who are interested in FLEXI work arrangements
Only take on assignments that fit your schedules
8.30am to 5.30pm
Monday to Friday
• Receive, transfer and screen all incoming calls.
• Receive guests at the front desk and inform the employee accordingly.
• Record all enquiries and forward to relevant parties.
• Ensure reception area and visitor common areas are clean and well maintained.
• Booking and controlling use of conference rooms.
• Help to serve guests beverages when tea-lady is not around.
• Booking of hotel room for incoming and out-going guests.
• Booking of transport (e.g. taxi) for guests.
• To provide mailing support for all incoming and outgoing mails and courier services.
• Process all approved purchase requisitions for stationery and pantry items.
• Distribute items to the designated persons or destinations.
• Support office equipment maintenance.
• Prepare stationery set & print name tag for new hires.
• Check and process invoices for payment.
• GCE ’O’ Level with min 1 year of experience preferably in hotel or airline industry.
• Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer service skills, cheerful/pleasant attitude, excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner.
• Strong telephone and communication skills.
• Dependable, punctual and able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Able to communicate in English and Mandarin, need to handle Mandarin speaking customer.
EA Personnel No: R1765819
EA License No: 99C3289