- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Good Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Welcoming, managing and directing visitors at the lobby to the intended company/locations or receiving host
- Issuing of security passes to visitors in exchange for a valid Identification document.
- Facilitate the process of application of security passes to tenants/visitors who may have lost their passes.
- Collection of fee and issuance of receipt upon for replacement or lost security passes.
- Handling enquiries on facilities and feedback/suggestions/complaints to appropriate department.
- Assisting to receive/arrange postal, courier services and etc
- Performing general administrative duties as and when called upon.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.