- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Recruitment
- Identify top talent from direct applications based on defined role criteria, hiring guidelines and policies
- Become a consultant for hiring needs by strategically developing creative searches and providing analytics to maximise pipeline via different channels
- Build relationships with strong talent in the marketplace. Source passive candidates through research, internal and external networking, and direct outreach
- Monitor, review and action feedback on pipeline activity whilst consistently delivering top-notch customer service to recruiters and hiring managers.
- Communicate and evaluate candidates via reach outs, phone interviews, etc to assess suitability for open positions
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers and assist them in determining and fulfilling their talent needs.
- Partner with staffing to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective sourcing and screening processes
- Recruiting or consultancy based experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in relevant industry sector, agency or corporate environment
- Proven experience with technical recruitment, with a focus on technical talent in the technology industry
- Experience and knowledge in a wide range of current recruiting policies, practices and trends, with the ability to grasp new technologies
- Capable of leveraging a data-driven approach to making hiring decisions, and to synthesize staffing metrics to help drive strategic staffing decisions
- Executive presence; ability to provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process.
- Proven project management and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands and clients.
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin as you will be required to serve the China market