- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Human Resources
Job Category/Function:HR & GA/HR - Recruiting, HR & GA/HR - General
Salary:SGD 30000.00 - 45000.00
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds most sought after US Internet related services and product firm. Due to the business needs, they are now in a search of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy challenges to join their dynamic team.
The Recruiting Coordinator will be the essential part of a dynamic recruitment team, focusing on supporting recruiting process across multiple locations in Asia Pacific.
- Scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms and managing on the ground logistics.
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence, which include applications, forms, offer letters, orientation materials and initiation of background investigations.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, upholding integrity of information in database and producing ad-hoc interview scheduling related reports.
- Translate interview feedback from other language to English and conduct reference checks.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Perform various additional duties that support the recruitment function where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Recruiting Coordinator should meet the following requirements:
- Possess Degree in any discipline or an equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience in a large MNC environment.
- Ability to manage good interpersonal working relations and sharp analytical skills.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced changing work environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, in English and Japanese/ Chinese/ Korean to support respective counterparts.
- Excellent prioritization skill in multiple functions and tasks and manages work time efficiently.
- Available to start work Immediately or within short notice period.