- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Psychology
- Skills: sales, Business development
- Leadership and Personal Development opportunities.
- Working in a challenging and cohesive work environment.
- Develop new and existing business opportunities for organisation.
- Mentorship opportunities.
- Business development which involves managing and developing new and existing clients.
- Enhance business relationship with clients and develop strong account management skills.
- Working closely with clients to develop recruitment strategies and plans.
- Responsible for full cycle of search and recruitment activities.
- Be involved in executive and non-executive search.
- Managing job offer process to candidates and handle remuneration and compensation benefits with clients and candidates.
- In tune with economic market information and employment trends.
- Working closely with team members to achieve team goals.
- "Passion for People" is a must!!
- Min Degree in any Discipline (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!)
- Passion to work in a team basedenvironment.
- Enjoy interacting and in a people- oriented environment.
- Able to interact with different levels of professionals.
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills.
- High initiative and self motivated.
- Driven and results oriented individual with the ability to strive above challenges.
- Only Singaporeans/ Singapore PRs may apply!
Working Location: Central
Suitable candidates, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Brendan Low Tel: 67373328
Please include the following in your MS Word format resume:
- A recent photograph
- Last drawn and expected salaries
- Availability/ Notice period