- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Human Resource Management
- Skills: Customer service
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment support for our clients.
- Responsible for drafting and posting of job advertisements and screening of potential candidates.
- Conduct interviews with potential jobseekers and job-match them to suitable job openings.
- Conduct business visits and presentations and work closely with clients to build and maintain good working relationships.
- Provide employment and industry advice and updates to both clients and jobseekers.
- Assist to prepare contracts and offer letters for selected jobseekers.
(On-the-job training will be provided and no prior experience is required.)
- Degree in Business / Human Resource / Management / Arts & Social Sciences (Interested applicants with a unrelated discipline are welcome to apply.)
- Possess a pleasant disposition and enjoys human interaction.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel).
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your detailed CV in word format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org CEI: R1104482
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be informed.