- Salary: 1120 - 1440
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Internship
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Confident, Communication Skills, Friendly, Outgoing Personality
Ever wondered what goes behind a head-hunting process from start to finish?
If you’ve ever wanted an internship with a chance to learn and apply Corporate Communication skills in a fast-paced corporate environment to provide services to distinguished industry clients, the life of a Recruiter is for you!
SearchAsia welcomes you to join us as an Intern on the Legal & Compliance team!
At SearchAsia, you will be working in a tight-knit specialized team of success - driven individuals, eager to impart their knowledge and expertise to you. Here, you will be able to obtain valuable first - hand experience in the areas including, but not limited to: Human Resource Recruitment and Management, Corporate Communication, as well as Interviewing Skills.
• Assist in the recruitment process for established MNCs
• Actively search for suitable candidates and assess their suitability for job roles
• Bring in new clients from specific industries and network with professionals from the field
• Administrative duties crucial to daily operations for our Consultants
• Assist in coordinating and arranging interviews with job applicants
• Minimum 'A' Levels
• Proactive, good interpersonal and communication skills with a love for the ‘people’ business
• Optimistic individual who enjoys working in a fun and fast paced environment
• Training will be provided on the job, no prior experience required
• Able to commit for at least 10 weeks
Undergraduates are welcome to apply!
Alice Poh Jin Sin
EA Personnel Registration No: R1551173